BTMR Reflects | Greeting Card Delivery Information
Last updated 22nd March 2023
If you've ended up on this page, chances are you're thinking about buying one (or more) of our Black greeting cards but you need a bit more information?
This page is specifically to address any questions that you may have around delivery times. For more general information about our cards see our Frequently Asked Questions on any card product page.
If your question is still unanswered, please don't hesitate to contact us via the chat button, that should be on the bottom right hand corner of your device's screen.
Here's the behind the scenes once you place your card order.
- Payment confirmed and order accepted
This is when the order is checked to ensure that all the details are correct (if a personalised option has been paid for),
- If it's a photo upload card, the picture quality and suitability will be assessed. If there are any problems, we'll contact you.
- If the order is ok to go ahead and personalised, the print file will be updated and sent to print. If it's an unpersonalised card the standard print file will be sent to print.
- The order is then put in a print queue and is typically processed and quality checked within 3-4 working days.
- Once Quality Assurance has been passed, the card(s) will be posted using Royal Mail 48 Hour.