Luxury MEGA Bath Bombs | Coconut Butter | Tropical Treats
Missing home? Close your eyes, inhale the scent and be whisked back home!
Our Tropical Treats Coconut Butter MEGA Bath Bombs evoke memories of tempting tropical cocktails with their sweet and zesty tropical fruit fragrances.
Part of the MEGA Bath Bomb range they weigh an enormous 180 grams. These ones contain generous portions of Coconut Butter to make it smoother on your skin, as well as colourful soap* peelings which helps to create silky foam, cleansing your boty during your tropical bath experience.
* Due to the soap peelings, these bombs are not SLS free
MIX & MATCH 3 FOR £10
Available in 8 Tropcial Fruit fragrances:
- Dragon fruit (also known as Pitaya) is a cactus fruit with a sweet juicy fragrance, sometimes described as a cross between a kiwi and pear.
- An amazing scent of watermelon with its sweet, fresh and fruity tropical fragrance.
- Papaya (also known as pawpaw) has a sweet, mouthwatering fragrance that smells truly tropical.
- Pomelo is the largest of the citrus fruits, with a clean fruity fragrance that's sharp and sweet.
- Mangosteen is sometimes referred to as the "Queen of Fruits", with legend saying that Queen Victoria offered a reward of 100 pounds to anyone who could bring one to her. True or not, you can enjoy the sweet tangy fragrance of this exotic fruit without it costing a 100 quid!
- Pineapple is a classic tropical fruit and a common ingredient in exotic fruity cocktails. The fragrance is so fresh and juicy that you'll almost feel like you're bathing on an island paradise. Aloha!
- Okay, so we know strawberries aren't really a tropical fruit but they're so sweet and deliciously fruity, with its distinctive fragrance of fruity-green with a flowery touch, that they earn an honorary tropical title.
- Kiwifruit, traditionally called Chinese Gooseberry, has an intensely floral, almost winey scent that is delightfully tangy.
UK - Light - £4.00 - Dispatched within 3 - 5 working days, Royal Mail 48 Hour Standard Delivery or equivalent.