Tropical Paradise Jumbo Bath Bombs
Take a moment to close your eyes and be whisked away to an exotic paradise with this range of Tropical Paradise Bath Bombs. Similar in scent to a tempting tropical cocktail, your customers won't want to leave the bathroom.
Tropical Paradise Coco Bath Bombs are an amazingly sweet and zesty range of exotic tropical fruit. These jumbo bombs weigh in at a massive 180 grams and contain a generous portion of Coconut Butter to make it smoother on your skin, with colourful soap peelings which helps to create silky foam and cleanse the body while you are having a tropical bath experience.
Available in 8 fruit fragrances:
- Dragon fruit (also known as Pitaya) is a cactus fruit with a sweet juicy fragrance, sometimes described as a cross between a kiwi and pear.
- An amazing scent of watermelon with its sweet, fresh and fruity tropical fragrance.
- Papaya (also known as pawpaw) has a sweet, mouthwatering fragrance that smells truly tropical.
- Pomelo is the largest of the citrus fruits, with a clean fruity fragrance that's sharp and sweet.
- Mangosteen is sometimes referred to as the "Queen of Fruits", with legend saying that Queen Victoria offered a reward of 100 pounds to anyone who could bring one to her. True or not, you can enjoy the sweet tangy fragrance of this exotic fruit without it costing a 100 quid!
- Pineapple is a classic tropical fruit and a common ingredient in exotic fruity cocktails. The fragrance is so fresh and juicy that you'll almost feel like you're bathing on an island paradise. Aloha!
- Okay, so we know strawberries aren't really a tropical fruit but they're so sweet and deliciously fruity, with its distinctive fragrance of fruity-green with a flowery touch, that they earn an honorary tropical title.
- Kiwifruit, traditionally called Chinese Gooseberry, has an intensely floral, almost winey scent that is delightfully tangy.